- Product Description
BELLAWOOD- 1/2" x 4-3/4" Acacia Prefinished Engineered Flooring- 100 Year Warranty!
Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a multi-ply cross-layered wood core and a solid 3 mm thick veneer(dry-sawn top layer). This construction design offers more dimensional stability for wide planks, making them less susceptible to the climatic effects of moisture or dryness.
Other benefits of Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors include:
- Easy installation directly on slab, subfloor, linoleum, or tile.
- Better resistance to humidity and moisture changes (Virtually eliminates buckling and twisting)
- Length: 350mm (Nominal 13") - 1200mm (Nominal 47") Average Length: 600mm (Nominal 23-5/8")
- Click installation
- More environmentally responsible use of woods.
Best of all, Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 100 Year Bellawood Finish Warranty!
Crafted Meticulously. Harvested Responsibly. We understand the importance of healthy forests. That's why we only buy from suppliers who practice responsible harvesting and carefully manage their cutting with replanting strategies in place. For us, it's not just about being responsible citizens. It's about being a responsible business too.
A birthday cake without frosting?
That's a floor without matching trim and molding.
Click here to find our extensive selection of natural & stained trims and moldings so that you can match wood species to your new floor.
(Who else can do that?)
Order now through our web site, visit your local store, or Call 1-800-HARDWOOD
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)
Brand: BELLAWOOD Engineered
FLOORING SKU: 10029934
Limited Warranty: 100 years
Trade Name: Acacia
Marketing Name: Acacia
Janka Rating: 2250
AC Rating: N/A
Color Shade: Medium
Width: 4 3/4"
Installation Type: Float, Glue, Nail
Sq. Ft. Per Box: 32.55
Hardness Rating: 74% harder than Red Oak
Weight per box/unit: 56.08
Installation Details: Installation Guide.pdf
- Questions & Answers
Q: What is the shortest & longest boards in the box?Asked on 9/14/2014 by Janet
A: BELLAWOOD- 1/2" x 4-3/4" Acacia Prefinished Engineered Flooring lengths are 1 ft. - 4 ft. Thank you for your inquiry
Answered on 9/17/2014 by anonymousQ: Is this product hand scraped?Asked on 9/9/2014 by Rich from Jamaica
A: This product is not hand scraped. Thank you for your inquiry
Answered on 9/11/2014 by anonymousQ: Is this a click together flooring or do the pieces need to be glued.Asked on 8/22/2014 by scott
A: This is not a click floor. This product can be nailed, glued, or floated by edge gluing with a PVA adhesive. Thank you for your inquiry
Answered on 8/28/2014 by cc-3
- Customers Also Bought
- Quiet Walk Underlayment as low as $39.99/EA
- Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment as low as $51.99/EA
- 6mil Poly Sheeting- 300 sft per roll as low as $15.99/EA
- Dream Home Foam Underlayment as low as $15.99/EA
- LVT Underlayment 100 Sq Ft as low as $55.99/EA
- 9/16 x 5-1/4 x 8' PFJ Primed Colonial Baseboard as low as $1.59/LFT
- Insulayment 100 SFT ROLL as low as $39.99/EA
- 2mm Cross-Linked Poly Foam Underlayment as low as $34.95/EA
- White Silicone Vapor Paper 400 Sq Ft as low as $15.99/EA
- 5 Gallon Bostik's Best Adhesive as low as $159.99/EA
- White Primed Quarter Round as low as $0.54/LFT
- Bostik Seal-N-Grip 4 gallons as low as $159.99/EA