- Product Description
BELLAWOOD- 1/2" x 4-3/4" Acacia Prefinished Engineered Flooring- 100 Year Warranty!
Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a multi-ply cross-layered wood core and a solid 3 mm thick veneer(dry-sawn top layer). This construction design offers more dimensional stability for wide planks, making them less susceptible to the climatic effects of moisture or dryness.
Other benefits of Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors include:
- Easy installation directly on slab, subfloor, linoleum, or tile.
- Better resistance to humidity and moisture changes (Virtually eliminates buckling and twisting)
- Length: 350mm (Nominal 13") - 1200mm (Nominal 47") Average Length: 600mm (Nominal 23-5/8")
- Click installation
- More environmentally responsible use of woods.
Best of all, Bellawood Engineered Hardwood Floors feature a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 100 Year Bellawood Finish Warranty!
Crafted Meticulously. Harvested Responsibly. We understand the importance of healthy forests. That's why we only buy from suppliers who practice responsible harvesting and carefully manage their cutting with replanting strategies in place. For us, it's not just about being responsible citizens. It's about being a responsible business too.
A birthday cake without frosting?
That's a floor without matching trim and molding.
Click here to find our extensive selection of natural & stained trims and moldings so that you can match wood species to your new floor.
(Who else can do that?)
Order now through our web site, visit your local store, or Call 1-800-HARDWOOD
We caught up with real Lumber Liquidators' customers who volunteered to discuss their floor shopping, buying and installation experiences. In no way did these customers receive compensation for their kind words. (They're speaking straight from the heart.)
Brand: BELLAWOOD Engineered
FLOORING SKU: 10029934
SAMPLE SKU: 10029939
Limited Warranty: 100 years
Trade Name: Acacia
Botanical Name: Acacia Confusa
Marketing Name: Acacia
Janka Rating: 2250
AC Rating: N/A
Color Shade: Medium
Width: 4 3/4"
Installation Type: Float, Glue, Nail
Sq. Ft. Per Box: 32.55
Hardness Rating: 74% harder than Red Oak
Weight per box/unit: 56.08
Installation Details: Installation Guide.pdf
- Customers Also Bought
- 1/4 x 2 x 78 Acacia T-Molding as low as $9.49/LFT
- Platinum Underlayment 100sft as low as $99.99/EA
- Prefinished Tobacco Road Walnut Stair Nose as low as $13.99/LFT
- 24 x 6 Farmhouse Cafe Plank HD Porcelain as low as $3.19/EA
- Vacmaster 2.5 Gal - 2 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac as low as $39.99/EA
- Prefinished Golden Teak T-Molding as low as $7.99/LFT
- Prefinished Tobacco Road T-Molding as low as $7.99/LFT
- 23ga. Air Pin Nailer as low as $29.99/EA
- Prefinished 48 Tobacco Road Tread as low as $119.00/EA
- Prefinished Tobacco Road Shoe Molding as low as $2.49/LFT
- Tobacco Road Rtn as low as $19.99/EA
- Prefinished Tobacco Road Threshold as low as $7.99/LFT
- Prefinished Tobacco Road Plank Stair Nose as low as $9.99/LFT
- Natural Hickory T-Molding as low as $5.99/LFT
- Alex Plus White Sealant as low as $2.19/EA